Returns and exchanges
Changes and returns policy
- All returns will be shipped free of charge to the customer.
- Mathildas offers a period of 30 days from receipt of the item for changes and returns.
- In the event of a return, the refund will be made using the original payment method within a maximum period of 30 days. For processing, a proof of payment will be required, as well as a document proving the customer is the owner of the account.
How to make changes and returns
A change will be offered if a different size or model is required. The request should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to ensure stock is available and always within a maximum of 30 days from receipt of the item, indicating the order number and the change of size or model required. The change must be made using the original packaging with no defect or damage in the packaging or the item itself.
The items purchased in a store can be exchanged for a voucher or a different model.
- All items must be returned in perfect condition, unused and in the packaging with all corresponding accessories, instruction leaflets, guarantees, labels, protective covering or boxes.
- Items purchased in a store can be changed or returned through a store or the Mathildas web page.